Thursday, December 01, 2005

Paintball Match






Paintball is the world's fastest growing outdoor and indoor participation sport. It's a combination of childhood "hide and seek" and "tag", but much more sophisticated and challenging!



A group of players (must be 10 years or older) is usually divided into teams varying in size from four or five to as many as 50 or more on a side. Each player is then given a CO2 charged paint marker or "gun" that expels paintballs to mark opponents. For optimum safety, players are supplied with high quality goggles and face masks.


The object of the game is simple! Go out, eliminate your opponents, and capture their flag. But watch out! Because they will be trying to do the same to you.



Paintball is a truly unique sport where women stand equal footing with men. In fact, physical size and strength do not create a star, rather it is your ability to think and react that helps make you the star.
Paintball is many things. But above all....it's fun!

3 Comments:

At 08:58, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ##NAME##, nice blog site, fell free to check outmy site maybe we can exchange links: paintball hand gun.Great Informative Post, thanks for the.paintball hand gun

 
At 02:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there ##NAME##, I'm out surfing for a goodblog on paintball gun free shipping and found your great site. Although##TITLE## wasn't exactly what I'm looking for itcertainly got my attention and interest. I see now whyI found your excellent blog-site when I was searchingfor paintball gun free shipping related web sites and I'm glad Ifound your site even though its not an exact match. Excellent Post, thank you for the read. Please checkout my site - paintball gun free shipping.

 
At 19:01, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ##NAME##, I'm out searching the web for thelatest and greatest information on spyder fenix paintball gun and foundyour great site. Although ##TITLE## wasn'tspecifically what I was looking for it definitely gotmy interest and attention. I see now why I found yourinteresting blog when I was looking for spyder fenix paintball gunrelated information and I'm grateful I found yoursite even though its not a perfect match. Great Post,thanks for your cool blog i'll bookmark it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home